Friday, June 19, 2009

Husna's Birthday Party- Part I

It's Husna 3rd birthday party! This is the 'most urgent'... or I would say 'an emergency' birthday party. Everything was done within 24H!! Including the invitations. Planning was done by me and my sister- Atikah. My mum gave a hand on ordering balloons and bihun goreng. And the others helped during the party itself. So.... give a BIG hand clap to everyone who made the party went on smoothly and cheerful. THANX a lot..




Amani was excited to have a hold on the balloons... while Husna still sleeping in the stroller. Tu pasal la gambar Amani baaaanyak daripada Husna.


Harith Iqbal & Hannani Nazurah

Farhan lari2 kat Amani, takut Amani jatuh ker??? Tak macam nak jatuh punnn.... ??

Tinggi belon ni, tak turun2 yer .....

My hubby and me... still decorating the party area to give everybody a party mood. My lil brother at the background- Azhar, very shy to show his face, or..... Atikah (who took this pic) purposely did this. Hahaha...

Ni tengah menggantung lagi.... kejap atas, kejap bawah..... layannnn....

No comments: